Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Lollies that POP w/Kara

Hello! I hope you all have been enjoying the new products released this month. These stitching dies are so fun and versatile and the new PURE COLORDye Ink colors are so vibrant!

Some of the Stitched Details Die Collection is sold out, but don't worry, they're exclusive to Wplus9 - not limited edition. We are expecting a restock at the end of the week and will continue to restock as long as you guys want them! Be sure to head over to the store and click the "notify me" on any items that are out of stock. You will receive an email when they arrive. (Be sure to check your your spam folders)

The first project I created when I received these new goodies was this project that features mainly the Sucker For You die collection. I just love all of the options available in this set to customize these lollipops.

On a few of the dies I chose to add stitching - which is super simple and fun to do - and on the others I added color to the die cuts using some of the newly released ink colors. The bows, the sentiment, and the swirl on the lollipop were colored with V.I. Pink and Queen Bee PURE COLOR Dye Ink. I even colored the pink panel with the pink ink! I only added ink to the areas that would be peeking out from behind the main white panel so I didn't waste any ink!

I wanted them to resemble one of those edible cookie arrangements, so I placed the lollipops into a 'basket' using one of the dies from Stuck On You. Instead of adding stitching to the basket I used the holes as a guide for adding rhinestones in a zig zag pattern.

I hope you're feeling inspired today and thanks so much for stopping by!

Featured Supplies

For your convenience, here is a list of the featured Wplus9 dies used on today's project(s), along with links to purchase.

Wplus9 White Cardstock
Wplus9 White Cardstock
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 4 Bar Stitched Rectangles Die
Wplus9 4 Bar Stitched Rectangles Die
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 Stuck On You
Wplus9 Stuck On You
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 Sucker For You
Wplus9 Sucker For You
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 Queen Bee Dye Ink
Wplus9 Queen Bee Dye Ink
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 Lime Light Dye Ink
Wplus9 Lime Light Dye Ink
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 V.I.Pink Dye Ink
Wplus9 V.I.Pink Dye Ink
Shop at:
WP9

3 comments:

  1. They are so bright and lovely!!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that color combination it's so perfect for Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest