Thursday, May 19, 2016

Panda Woolly Card with Joni Andaya

Hello everyone, Joni here to share this cute felt easy to make card using the new Panda Woolly Die.

Although this die is designed for hand stitching cute little felt projects. The really nice thing about these is that the holes are big enough to make hand stitching easy, but not so big that they become obtrusive or distracting if you don't want to add the stitching.

I started by die cutting and stamping all of my pieces. I die-cut the Panda Woolly Die from several of our new Wool Felt packs. I used Black and White from The Basics, Shades of Peach (for the backing), and Shades of Pink for the nose.

I stamped the sentiment from You Equal Kind in Warm Wool PURE COLOR Dye Ink, and then die cut it using the You Equal Kind companion die. I die cut the green background using the Landscape Borders Die.

To make the panda look as if she is blushing, I added a little color to her cheeks using Little Piggy.

Next I added white enamel dots for the eyes to make them stand out and added some fuchsia ribbon for her bow to finish off the card.

I hope you guys enjoyed this easy to make felt card. Thank you for stopping by!

Have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

  1. So cute, and fuzzy, and so super sweet!! Love how this turned out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just cannot handle it!!! This panda is too adorable!
    With those cheeks and bow!!! I'm melting!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest