Thursday, October 8, 2015

Holiday Cheer

Hello! I'm back today with more to share with you from our Holiday 2015 Release, and a new-to-me product that I have fallen head over heals for: Viva Decor Holo Iridescent 3D Paste.

How fun is that background featuring the Viva Decor Paste and the Falling Snow stencil by Simon Says Stamp? I thought it was the perfect backdrop for the fun hat and mittens from Holiday Cheer. I stamped and heat embossed them in white and then added some color by sponging on Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks, and then die cut them using the Holiday Cheer Companion Die.

To create the string for my mittens, I used a paper piercer to poke a hole in each and then threaded a piece of hemp twine that I colored with a Copic Marker through them. Thanks Kathy! The sentiment from the same set was added onto a panel die cut using the Gift Card Layers Die.

But you don't have to get that intricate to create some great designs with this stamp set. With a few fun colors and good ol' stamping, you can whip up a batch of cards in no time.

I just stamped the solid images in the set and then over-stamped them in black with the corresponding line images. To add a little special touch, I just added a bit of sparkle with a Clear Wink Of Stella Pen.

This really is a perfect set for those mass produced holiday cards!

Featured Products

6 comments:

  1. super cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so cute! I really love this stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, that 3D paste does look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to get my hands on those mittens, Dawn - counting the hours until they arrive! Yours, in pink and orange, are fabulous - big fan of the string that we ALL had on our own as children! My Mom knitted ours - no less than 1 pair for each of her 27 grandchildren each Christmas! Being from the mitten State doesn't hurt =]
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are so cute. Love the 3-D snowflake effect and the mittens are darling!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest