Thursday, March 6, 2014

Design Team Favorites: Sarah Martina Parker

Let's face it. We all have favorites. They may change from time to time, but there's always one stamp set or craft product that we tend to reach for over and over, or worse yet, hoard because we can't bring ourselves to use it up.

Today, Sarah Martina Parker is sharing her current favorite Wplus9 stamp set.

Sarah's current favorite is Valentine Wishes. (which is now back in stock) I can't say that I blame her. I just love the fonts in this set. I *wish* my penmanship was half that beautiful. And she's used my current favorite - the mix of bold/graphic with soft and feminine flowers!

How about you? What's your current favorite?

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! While I love Valentine Wishes, my favourite is still Fresh Cut Florals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific quality publish. I adore simply how much information one can have from your world wide web.Cccam Server And with regards to producing money and running a blog, you have some good content on right here. Cool Tattoos Information..

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest