Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer Happiness

If you are looking for our July Release countdown post, we have been delayed. Our sneak peeks will begin on the 7th this month and all sets will be available for purchase on July 10th. It will be an exciting one too, with 3 new stamp set and 2 new steel rule dies! In the meantime, I've got a little something to share with you today.

What can I say? I'm on a shabby chic/layered kick lately.

I had so much fun with this one. I paired the lovely Thrift Shop collection patterned papers from October Afternoon, along with Flora & Fauna I and Spring Post stamps to create this vibrant, fresh and crisp summery card.

These little tags are perfect to have on hand. You can mass produce the same design with a couple of different sentiments and color combos. Use them on the front of a card, or to add to a gift bag when you need something quick. Hope your week is off to a great start, thanks for stopping by!

Project Supplies

Stamps: Flora & Fauna I, Spring Post (Wplus9 Design Studio); Wedding Wordprints (Hero Arts)
Ink: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron (Stampin' Up!); Versamark; Jet Black Archival Ink (Ranger); Frayed Burlap (Ranger Distress Ink)
Cardstock: Rustic White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Thrift Shop collection (October Afternoon)
Fibers: Ribbon, twine (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Border punch (Fiskars); Buttons (Papertrey Ink); Doily (Wilton); ink blending tool (Ranger); sewing machine and thread

7 comments:

  1. Your card is just gorgeous! Looking forward to the new release!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bit of red stitching, and the colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore these colors on a shabby chic card! So creative and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not the shabby chic type, but I really think this is a gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest