Sunday, August 8, 2010

August 2010 Release: Group Post Day

Today is the day! The entire August Release is now available at www.wplus9.com. Today is Group Post day and we will each be sharing one more project using this month's stamps.

Click on their names or pics to visit everyone's blog for full details and supplies, and don't forget to leave a comment while you're there. Everyone loves a comment!

Dawn Woleslagle

I decided to share a simple one today. Do you have Practicing Creativity's "You're Dandy"? If you do, the sun rays included in Courtney's set are a perfect companion for Guiding Light! Here I used it to create the light streaming from the lighthouse in Guiding Light. Wouldn't this be perfect to slip into your honey's suitcase when he travels?


Elise Durenberger

Elise always captures my creative heart with her ability to create masterpieces out of something as basic as a silhouette stamp. Today is no exception. Just look at all of the detail in that peacock from Magical Moments.

Hannah Craner

Just look at that color combo! I am in love with Hannah's earthy tones and this perfect palette for the transition from summer into fall using Guiding Light.


Heather Pulvirenti

How fun is this! Again, it's the use of color that catches my eye here. Heathers has paired a high contrast girly color combo with Guiding Light creating a completely different mood for this set. I love it!

Kerrianne Gwin

Miss Kerrianne Gwin uses some paper piecing on Guiding Light paired with a bright sunny yellow which is perfectly appropriate for her selected sentiment from Guiding Light Sentiments. I think she made this card specially for me. *wink*

Maile Belles

Maile works her soft girly side on this stunner using Magical Momentsand Design Basics: Backgrounds II. I love the shade she has used for the background stamping, allowing the flourish to pop. And I'm always inspired by her creative button placement. She is the master of "out of the box" layouts.

Savitri Wilder

Savitri really works Magical Momentsand Design Basics: Backgrounds II here. I really like the contradiction of color and soft layers she used on this card. I'm always amazed at how she can use layers, and lace even and still keep the overall feel of a card clean and simple.

Congratulations to all of the winners this release! I also wanted to say Thanks! to my design team for all of your hard work and pulling together such amazing cards to share. I loved having the girls join me for the countdown. How about you?

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards! What a great DT you have to showcase these wonderful stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAAAWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNN! Your card is stunning! See! I don't know HOW you create SUCH amazing magic with ONE stamp, ONE color of ink and a monochrome background - I LOVE IT! Just goes to show you what can be done with spectacular stamps and an eye for style! Bravo! THIS was such a fun countdown! YEE HAW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn, I agree with Elise - could you please share the secret of creating a stunning CAS?? I could drool over all of them all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I'm in awe here. That first lighthouse one with the ray just SPEAKS to me! YOu have such an amazing DT Dawn, what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your card, and all of the samples the design team created. My stamps just arrived today! Such FAST Shipping-- I can't wait to start stamping.

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest