Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 2010 Release: Group Post Day

Today is the day! Mehndi Medallions and Hooked on You are now available at www.wplus9.com. And Release Day happens to be my favorite day because I get to see and share with you all of the wonderful projects the Wplus9 Design Team has created.

Click on their names or pics to visit their blog for full details and supplies, and don't forget to leave a comment while you're there. Everyone loves a comment!

Kerrianne Gwin

Kerrianne shows off her patriotic side with Mehndi Medallions. I love the glitter and embossing, it sure does remind me of fireworks.


Heather Pulvirenti

Heather really embraces the Indian influence of Mehndi design with her use of color and gold. I love the rich feeling she's created with the gold embossing and the added bling!


Maile Belles

Maile shows us the softer side of her unmistakable signature style. Here stamping of the leaves from Woodgrain Silhouettes Additions over the Medallion really caught my attention. And the wonderful intricate pattern she's created with the border stamp? Love it.


Hannah Craner

Oh, can I just first say, that I love this layout?! Hannah shows us just what cute little flowers can be made from Mehndi Medallions. I just love those leaves, and is that a the Spellbinders Blossom nestie I spy back there? Fab!


Elise Durenberger

I just love how Elise has truly embraced this stamp set! The colors, that patterned paper, the rhinestones, all the true essence of the inspiration for this set. I especially love what she has done with the border image. Notice how she stamped it at the top and the bottom giving the illusion of a much wider image. What a fantastic way to frame that paper!

As always, I just want to thank you for joining me this month, and for all of you that leave such sweet, encouraging, and inspiring comments. Now...go get your craft on!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, I love how different they are... such great examples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful ladies! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing sets Dawn.. amazing!! Such great creatios! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set, Dawn! I love the different ways each designer used the images. I think my fav is the boarder on Elise's card! Hope they fly of the shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely love this stamp set!!! also with ALL the DT cards including Dawn's card are all really FABULOUS!!!

    Angeline

    ReplyDelete
  6. all gorgeous sample cards from the dt members, dawn! love the large medallion stamp-happy weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fabbie inspiration!!! Can't wait until my order arrives!!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest