Saturday, October 10, 2009

Double Duty: Berry Merry

It's time for another round of Double Duty, and it's definitely overdue. I am having so much fun with this set. It is so versatile! Definitely not just a Christmas set. I've already used it quite a bit. It's the Berry Merry set by Stampin' Up! and it's currently available in the Holiday Mini.

For the first card I simply used the poinsettia base to create a background paper using Versamark on Dusty Durango cardstock. I know...orange for a Christmas color? But it works, I tell ya. Then I added a strip of olive and created a focal point using the leaves, the poinsettia, a button in the middle and framed it with a Hero Arts label. I even finished the inside.

So after doing the inside I got an idea for the second card.

Another easy one! This one is pretty self explanatory and doesn't really need a ton of explanation. ;o) As always, thanks for stopping by! Hopefully you found something to get those creative juices flowing.

Project Supplies

Berry Merry
Paper: SU! Very Vanilla, Dusty Durango, Kraft, Old Olive
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip, Dusty Durango, Martha Stewart green, Versamark, Colorbox liquid chalk ink in cream
Stamps: SU! Berry Merry, Hero Arts acrylic stamps label
Accessories: corner rounder, Papertrey Ink buttons, generic twine


Christmas Greetings
Paper: SU! Very Vanilla, Dusty Durango, Kraft, Old Olive
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip, Dusty Durango, Martha Stewart green, Versamark, Colorbox liquid chalk ink in cream
Stamps: SU! Berry Merry, Hero Arts acrylic stamps label
Accessories: corner rounder, generic button, generic twine

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! You have such an eye for balance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn!!!! Lovely card. I was browsing your blog and you have some wonderful creations. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are beautiful cards!! I'm new to your blog, and your cards are so pretty!! You live in Jax? I'm in Orange Park, a few of us get together to stamp at a store to get DT work done. If you ever want to join us let me know!
    hugs
    Latisha
    www.crafteebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you have done with this set, great layouts and colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cards are so adorable. Simple and Elegant. I love your color-combination.:)
    Happy Holidays,
    Uyen

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest