Saturday, March 7, 2009

Home Decor

So here is a little treat to start you off. I just love how this turned out, and the best part of all...it took all of 10 minutes to make! Actually me and my fabulous friend Kerrianne were stamping one night and as we were cleaning up, I spied this frame that I had scored at Michael's on sale. Well, the creative juices were flowing and the next thing you know, I was pulling out the Stampin' Up! Inspired By Nature stamp set.

Inspired By Nature

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:

Bella Rose Designer Series Paper (112014)
Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad (100908)

Inspired by Nature Stamp Set


You can't beat that! I think this will look great in a series of four, using a different color/pattern from the Bella Rose Designer Series Paper. I just love that they are double sided and all coordinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest